Sunday, July 7, 2013

National Chocolate Day!

How did I not know about this holiday until this morning?? 

I discovered this post from Events to Celebrate, talking about the chocolate day and brownies and frosting and....  well, this happened:



Of course I had to get my dollies involved.  :o)


She is one of my tiniest girls...  a little over 4" (11 cm) tall.  I found the teeny tiny KitchenAid mixer at an online shop...  isn't it darling?  It's just like my human-sized one!

Here's another girl enjoying the finished product: 

She is 11" (28 cm) tall.  She's one of my favorite girls, and I am doing a 365 project with her this year...  a new photo of her every single day!
Anyway, that is all!  I am still sewing, still creating, and busy busy busy with life!

Now I am off to eat some protein to try to counteract my sugar shakes and head off the sugar coma...  Totally worth it, though!  :oD

5 comments:

Tia said...

I'm so glad you made them!! They are dangerous, aren't they? I always have to make a plate for my neighbors so I don't eat the whole pan!!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I have missed your posts.

Arpit Kothari - SEO Expert said...

Wish you a Very Happy Diwali and Happy New Year, We like this food, and we like to invite you to upload your unusual delicious & unexplored recipe on Find best dishes at restaurants in Ahmedabad

Mahir Labib said...

Awesome tips!!!! my new relationship blogs...
http://meditationuk.blogspot.com/

Ismail N said...

Your girls are adorable! :D I missed that Chocolate Day - darn!